Making onboarding with an API as frictionless as possible is one thing I like to study and educate my readers about. While I was studying what I call the API reciprocity space currently, which is an evolution of what is known in the enterprise as ETL, I came across a company called FoxWeave.
FoxWeave is a service that can migrate and synchronize data across all your cloud and on-premise apps and databases. When I went to “try it now” at FoxWeave, I was told “no signup needed”. But I didnt’ think much about it until I saw the temporary guest account popup.
What a powerful concept. Evolving the freemium concept into the world of anonymity, allowing me to play with and understand your service before having to commit in any way. One less piece of friction when I’m trying to understad a new tool or service.
Nice work FoxWeave. Way to make interoperability and automation using APIs as frictionless as possible.
|API Evangelist, Automation, FoxWeave, Interoperability, Reciprocity|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- My First Keynote With The Infamous Audrey Watters
- Are You Going To Be At API Days in San Francisco? I Am!
- Updated API History White Paper
- History of APIs - Twilio
- API Providers Guide - API Design
- Box Opens Up Revenue Sharing For API Developers
- History of APIs - Mashery
- A Book API Platform
- History of APIs - del.icio.us
- API Management Using Github
- In The End API Providers Will Only Sell Bandwidth
- The Build-Up To #APIStrat in October
- APIdays Mediterranea Is A Wrap
- Helping EFF Urge The Courts to Block Copyright Claims in Oracle v. Google API Fight
- API Aggregation For Federal Government with FedAPI
- Have You Checked Out Webshell Lately?
- New Features From BaaS Provider AnyPresence
- Signals I Use To Monitor Companies In The API Space
- API Management Using APiphany
- Github Can Be More Than Code
- Quick Demonstration Showing The Benefits of The White House Digital Strategy
- IRS Needs To Use White House Open Data Policy For Guidance
- Dropbox As Your Apps Default File System
- DataSift's Open Source World
- Salesforce Adds Sandbox Templates