Backend as a Service (BaaS) provider CloudMine and aggregated social API platform Singly announced a partnership today, to make sure the mobile applications developers are building using CloudMine have social baked in by default.
CloudMine is delivering on the BaaS promise and providing all the tools developers need to rapidly develop and scale their mobile applications, by providing a complete backend solution for developers including user management, object storage, push notifications, syncing and other essential tools developers need to be successful.
Social is the logical next step in the BaaS evolution. Social authentication, data, friends, followers are also essential for any developer building an app these days, so the partnership being CloudMine and Singly makes sense. Instead of CloudMine aggregating these essential social tools, they can rely on Singly to bring this to the table for CloudMine developers--allowing CloudMine to stick with what they do best.
Disclosure: Singly is a partner of API Evangelist
|BaaS, CloudMine, Singly|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- Ember, Angular, Backbone, Single Page Applications and APIs
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government