I will be doing a webinar with Chris Haddad (@cobiacomm) of WSO2 on October 9th, where we discuss API management best practices for digital business ecosystem.
WSO2 is one of my partner API server providers. I’m a big supporter of what they do because they were the first open source API service provider to emerge out of the 20 API service providers in the space.
Chris and I will be exploring a couple are of specific areas, regarding the business of APIs:
- Emerging API economy and digital business ecosystems
- How to assemble the building blocks of a successful API
- When a complete open source API management platform delivers business value
- Future trends in maximizing the value of APIs
WSO2 brings a wealth of API experience to the table and I look forward to exploring these areas with Chris. The webinar titled "WSO2 Case Study – API Management Building Blocks and Business Value", will be on Tuesday, October 9, at 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PDT.
Look forward to having you there, visit WSO2 for more information.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- My First Keynote With The Infamous Audrey Watters
- Are You Going To Be At API Days in San Francisco? I Am!
- Updated API History White Paper
- History of APIs - Twilio
- API Providers Guide - API Design
- Box Opens Up Revenue Sharing For API Developers
- History of APIs - Mashery
- A Book API Platform
- History of APIs - del.icio.us
- API Management Using Github
- In The End API Providers Will Only Sell Bandwidth
- The Build-Up To #APIStrat in October
- APIdays Mediterranea Is A Wrap
- Helping EFF Urge The Courts to Block Copyright Claims in Oracle v. Google API Fight
- API Aggregation For Federal Government with FedAPI
- Have You Checked Out Webshell Lately?
- New Features From BaaS Provider AnyPresence
- Signals I Use To Monitor Companies In The API Space
- API Management Using APiphany
- Github Can Be More Than Code
- Quick Demonstration Showing The Benefits of The White House Digital Strategy
- IRS Needs To Use White House Open Data Policy For Guidance
- Dropbox As Your Apps Default File System
- DataSift's Open Source World
- Salesforce Adds Sandbox Templates