When you spend a lot of time going to conferences, hackathons and events, you start really getting picky about which events you go to. To disrupt my regular routine, I need an event that will always add value to my professional career, but also be a good time!
When it comes to the latest in Internet technolgy, I always make time each year for the Gluecon and Defrag conferences. Gluecon is usually in the spring and Defrag is in the fall--both occurring at the Omni Interlocken in Broomfield, CO.
API Strategy & Conference is psyched to be partnering with Defrag in our first year. If you register for API Strategy & Conference, you will get 10% off of your registration for Defrag.
The event combination will make November a great time to immerse yourself in the API industry, with API Strategy & Practice Conference, then two weeks later, go further with Internet technology discussions at Defrag.
|API Strategy, Conference, Defrag, Events|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick Demonstration Showing The Benefits of The White House Digital Strategy
- IRS Needs To Use White House Open Data Policy For Guidance
- Dropbox As Your Apps Default File System
- DataSift's Open Source World
- Salesforce Adds Sandbox Templates
- An Open Source Code Catalog for your API
- Multi-Tenancy with WSO2 API Manager
- Ember, Angular, Backbone, Single Page Applications and APIs
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers