In 2012 I’m going to be stepping up my travel schedule. I”m planning on attending as many conferences, hackathons and meetups as I possibly can.
My emphasis will be on hackathons and meetups, but there are still some very worthy larger conferences that I will make sure and be at.
I believe that in 2012 there will be some serious innovation occurring around Hackathons in cities around the globe, and I want to be there for as much of it as I can.
Tonight I added some filters to the events page so you can filter down by month, city, country and time period. I’m trying to make it so I can plan each month and easily plan which events I will be at.
I track these separately, because important conferences tend to steer where I end-up, but more often hackathons in important cities are affecting my travel decisions. With meetups being an important way to fill my time while I’m in a town for a conference or other hackathon.
These are my research tools, and I’m doing my best to keep up to date. Feel free to contact me, if you are having an event or know of an event I should be tracking on.
|City, Conference, Event, Hackathon, Meetup, State|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government
- After Last Couple of Weeks, It's Clear There Is Big Opportunity In The API Space